WARNING: Do NOT upgrade firmware on any SMC product over a wireless connection. Failure of the device may occur. Use only hard-wired network connections.
- Access into the admin page (http://192.168.2.1/).
- Key in the password to login; default password: smcadmin.
- Click Wireless --> Security --> Choose WEP only, click SAVE.
- Click WEP (which is bottom of Security).
- WEP Mode: 64bit; Key Entry Method: HEX.
- Enter your 10 characters password into KEY 1.
IMPORTANT: your password must be within 0 – 9; A – F ONLY. G above is not allowing in the password.
- Click SAVE
- Click LOGOUT on the top right hand corner to finish the configuration